Want a Public High School in Riverside South?
We need your support!
How can you help?
- Sign the petition and help gather as many signatures as you can!
How can I sign the petition?
- Download/print a copy HERE
- Visit Moncion’s Independent Grocer for our Signature Blitz event on January 12-13th between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. (hard copies will also be available for you to sign or take home)
- Pickup hard copies on the RSCA bulletin board at the Rideauview Community Centre
Who can sign the petition?
- Any resident of Ontario
- You do not need to live in Riverside South
- No minimum age (kids can sign too!)
- Must be original signatures (no photocopies, faxes, or electronic signatures)
- You can only sign once (even if they are different copies)
Note: Previous versions of a similar petition did not meet the requirements to be presented at the Legislative Assembly of Ontario – those signatures cannot be submitted. This new petition (with MPP Goldie Ghamari’s picture on the top) is the only version that will be counted and presented.
Where do I return my copy of the petition?
- Rideauview Community Centre – RSCA mailbox (located across from the reception desk)
- School Council mailbox (located in the Steve Maclean Public School office which is open M-F from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- SMPS Parent Council meeting in person on January 23, 2019
- Deadline to return completed petitions is January 25, 2019
- Download a copy of the petition information sheet HERE