The Riverside South Seniors Health & Wellness Fair event is this weekend – Saturday, September 22, 2018, 11 am to 2 pm, St Francis Xavier High School, 3740 Spratt Rd. Gloucester. JOIN US!!
We have a fantastic program lined up for Saturday for Seniors, and all ages are welcome.
Here are some highlights of what you can expect:
- 44 Exhibitors present: a dynamic, holistic range of businesses, service providers, and entrepreneurs that cater to Seniors needs
- Swag bags for the first 200 attendees
- Sitting area & Free refreshments donated by Moncion’s Independent Grocer
- Music provided by the St. Francis Xavier High School music department
- Tai Chi demonstration by Chinese Seniors
- Keynote speaker, Marion Martell will be speaking on Women’s Heart Health (Noon)
- Many of the exhibitors will be holding draws from their table
- Free Massages by Vitality
- Giveaways at various exhibitor tables
- RSCA will be handing out 100 casino vouchers
- RSCA will be holding a draw for a buffet dinner for two at the Rideau Carleton Raceway Restaurant AND Free manicures from Scalantes Hair Salon
Please see the attached brochure for additional details.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!