Signed in as:
Signed in as:
The Riverside South Community Association established a bursary fund aimed at providing financial assistance to students pursuing post-secondary education, who reside within the boundaries of Riverside South (as defined by the CDP) and have volunteered within the community.
A bursary worth $1,000 will be awarded annually to an individual in good standing who has made a significant contribution in volunteering and community involvement focused on residents of or physically located in Riverside South. The recipient must be accepted to or enrolled at, a Canadian college, university or trade school.
Bursary Selection Criteria
The selection committee will choose the successful candidate based on the following criteria:
• Part-time or full-time high school 2023 graduate must be accepted or enrolled in an eligible institution (1st year of the program);
• Must be in good academic standing at the time of Bursary compensation; and
• Must be a resident of Riverside South.
• Submit a brief essay under 500 words describing yourself, your educational pursuit, your volunteer involvement within the Riverside South community and why the bursary is important to you.
• Complete the Online Application Form below before May 15, 2023.
The Riverside South Community Association will award the $1,000 bursary directly to the successful applicant.
If you have questions regarding the bursary, please contact email@example.com.